This website is owned, produced and managed by Nishizawa International Law Office (hereinafter referred to as "the Firm"). Please note that this website assumes use by those who agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This website is mainly intended for those who are considering using or using the services provided by our office, and to provide necessary and useful information.
- While we take great care to provide fair and accurate information in the creation of this website, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website and other sites referenced and its completeness.
On this website, we ask you to fill in your personal information when you make an inquiry.
We will respect your privacy to the fullest extent, and use personal information collected via this website only within the scope of the purpose notified in advance, Except by law or legally binding order, we will not disclose or sell registered information to third parties without your permission.
Our office deeply recognizes that it is a social responsibility as a firm to handle personal information properly based on the principle of respect for the personality of the individual, and establishes the site policy listed below and makes it known to officers and employees., We will strive to protect personal information properly in accordance with this policy.
- Our office regularly educates executives and employees on the personal information protection management system to recognize the importance of personal information protection, properly use and protect personal information, and appropriates personal information Strive to manage.
- Our office implements measures such as access control to personal information, restriction of taking out of personal information, prevention of unauthorized access from the outside, etc., and strives to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information. In addition, if a safety issue is identified, identify the cause and take corrective action.
- Our office properly handles the acquisition, use and provision of personal information in accordance with the prescribed rules. In addition, we prohibit use outside purpose and take measures for that.
- Our office will respond appropriately and promptly when asked by the person to disclose, correct or delete the information, or to refuse the use or provision of personal information, and when it receives complaints and consultations.
- Our office complies with laws and regulations concerning the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the country and other norms. In addition, we will continuously improve our office personal information protection management system.
- Our office will handle complaints and consultations related to personal information based on internal regulations. Contact us here.
The copyright of documents, figures, photos, etc. on our website belongs to our office. It may be that other companies' names or product names on this website are trademarks and registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Reproduction of part or all of this website without permission is prohibited.
- Our office assumes no responsibility for any trouble or damage caused by the use of the information published on our website.
- The information published on this website is subject to change without notice. In addition, the operation of this website may be suspended or discontinued without prior notice.
- Our office will not be liable for any trouble or damage caused by the interruption, cancellation, or change of information on this website.